Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Day

Something I have been learning lately (it always seems like there are a bigillion things that I am learning, but here is just one) is the importance of praying for one's spouse. Josh and I try to remember to pray together every morning, and every night. And I know that he is way better at remembering to pray for me, but when I do remember to pray for him, I can see the change almost instantly.
It amazes me when people can look me straight in the face and tell me that there is no God. We watched Ben Stein's movie EXPELLED on Sunday, and there were some agnostic scientists that claimed that science/nature led them to see that there was no God. It's nature that God created in order to lead us to Him! We have evidence of Intelligent Design all around us. And simply the beauty of nature leads me to a place of awe of our Creator.
I know that prayer works. I know that God loves us and wishes the best for all of us. I know this through His creation. I know this through my husband. I know, that I know, that I know that God loves us all.

I know that is random, and probably the worst arguement ever, but this thought is still jumbled in my head... I'll come back to this one.

No comments: